QC Microbiology Analyst
Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a QC Microbiology Analyst to join their team on a 6-month contractual basis.
This exciting and global client helps to transform the lives of millions of both human & animal patients in the UK by providing innovative medicines, vaccines, and services. They invest heavily in the professional development of staff whilst also encouraging a healthy work/life balance.
Key responsibilities as a QC Microbiology Analyst:
- To perform testing of intermediate and finished products in accordance with GMP, dossier and where relevant, as per pharmacopoeia requirements.
- Microbiology testing and training of personnel (Bioburdens, plate reading, sterility testing, growth promotion and Inactivation’s) in accordance with SOP’s.
- Ensure all activities are performed in compliance with GMP, MSD’s Quality Manual and pharmacopeia. Release of batches in accordance with lead times, escalating any potential impact to supply.
- Update SOP's and other GMP documents ensuring they are current and relevant.
Requirements as a QC Microbiology Analyst:
- Degree in Microbiology
- Microbiology lab experience
- GMP experience
- Quality Systems experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Quality Control testing environment, preferably in Microbiology lab within a pharmaceutical set up.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Livestock Field Support Technician – Contract – South of England – Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client is now searching for a field based Livestock Support Technician to
A contract vacancy has arisen for an experienced Quality Manager / Responsible person working within distribution & supply chain. You will act as the "responsible person" named on the MHRA licence &
Quality Manager/RP - Oxfordshire - Contract - 6 months Quanta are looking for a Quality Manager/Responsible Person for a 6 months contract in Oxfordshire, to help with an upcoming MHRA audit.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.