QC Raw Materials Analyst
This vacancy has now expired
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance!
One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for QC Raw Materials Analyst to join their team in Dublin for their new large-scale facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this QC Raw Materials Analyst role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As the QC Raw Materials Analyst, you will be responsible for performing supportive activities for the general lab readiness, laboratory equipment qualification and method transfers.
- The QC Raw Materials Analyst will carryout a variety of routine analytical techniques which include HPLC, HIC, IEX, UV, Ph, Colour, Osmolality, Degree of Coloration and Appearance in Compliance with GMP requirements.
- You will support the laboratory testing schedule to achieve an efficient QC system and also receive and manage samples that come into the lab for stability, in-process and release testing.
- As the QC Raw Materials Analyst, you will participate in risk assessments, inspections, audits and incident investigations and implement and follow up on corrective and preventive actions.
- You will be responsible for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by developing Six Sigma tools
- As a QC Raw Materials Analyst, you will be qualified to degree level within a Scientific discipline
- As a QC Raw Materials Analyst, you will have previous experience working within the Pharmaceutical industry and working in a Raw Material Lab unit
- You will have gained strong working knowledge of QC Systems such as Empower, Elogs, Electronic Lab Notebook or LIMS.
- A qualification within Lean Six Sigma would also be advantageous
If you are interested in this role, please apply now for more information!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
QA Manager - Dublin - Contract As Dublin continues to embed itself as Irelands Pharmaceutical capital, we are seeking QA Manager to become part of a $500 million state of the art bio facility.
Compliance Specialist – Global Pharmaceutical Company – Capital Project – Dublin – long term contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If
QA QMS Specialist - Global Biopharmaceutical Organisation - Contract - Ireland A global biopharmaceutical organisation focused on developing life-changing therapies for people living with rare
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.