This vacancy has now expired
QC Scientist - Manchester - Permanent
Are you a degree or PHD graduate looking for your next in industry opportunity?
I am looking for switched on, passionate individuals, with a biology degree to support my Cell Therapy client on a permanent basis.
The Manchester based client has hit many key milestones and are now in the process of expanding their QC function.
The QC Scientist will be performing cell-based and biological assays and may involve receipt management and testing of incoming materials/reagents and lentiviral samples as the facility grows.
Experience / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing flow cytometry assays, managing sample receipt and helping to maintain the testing of samples by flow based methods in the QC laboratory.
- Flow cytometry
- Instrument and method troubleshooting
- Performing method qualification experiments
- Performing method transfer assays with input from analytical
- Deviation support, including unexpected or out of
- specification results
- Authoring and reviewing SOPs
- Input of data for analysis and trending
- Checking of data
- Logging and tracking samples provided by Production for
- QC testing
- Experience working in a GMP environment
- Ensuring the QC testing laboratory is maintained correctly
- with regular cleaning and instrument checks
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please submit your profile and I will be in touch at my earliest convenience.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.