With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a QC (Lab systems) specialist to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this QC Specialist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide technical support for lab systems such as LIMS, Empower, SAP, and instrument software.
- Act as LIMS Site Administrator, Empower administrator and SAP (QM) master data maintainer for the site Laboratories
- Be an SME in relation to lab systems, and lead improvement projects in relation to LIMS and other laboratory systems as required.
- Lead Lab Projects for the Lab systems team.
Requirements for the QC Specialist:
- Considerable experience and skills in a Laboratory Systems setting. Preferably LIMS, Empower and SAP.
- Knowledge of data integrity requirements required.
- Knowledge of cGMP and GDP
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
CSV Engineer – Contract – 11 months - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CSV Engineer to
Project Engineer - Contract – Ireland – 11 months One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of
C&Q Engineer, Ireland, Contract With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a C&Q Engineer to join their team
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.