Purpose of Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated analyst to:
- Support activities in the areas of qualification of critical reagents (biomaterials) used in Bio-assays, such as ELISA coats, ELISA conjugates, reference toxins etc,
- To support analytical method validation and method transfers between labs.
- Comply with Standard Operational Procedures (SOP’s), GMP, ESH procedures and corporate policies and process improvements.
- Maintain all documentation and training records as per GMP requirements.
- Incorporate Production System and Inclusion within the department activities and work with colleagues to innovate and implement processes.
- To comply with company’s health and safety practices and procedures.
- Ensure positive, timely and effective communication with team members and internal customers.
Our global Pharmaceutical client based in the beautiful county of Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Contracts Specialists to join their team on a contract basis for a period of 9 months. With the
Our global Pharmaceutical client based in the leafy surroundings in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager to join their team on a contractual basis on 12 months
Enjoy the summer, avoid Brexit, soak up the sun in Italy and take on a newly released 2nd tier technical support opportunity position in Brindisi (the heel of the boot!). This is an English-speaking
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.