Quality Assurance QA Officer
Our global bio-pharmaceutical client is seeking the expertise of a Quality Assurance (QA) Officer to support their state-of-the-art facility in Belgium. This role requires Dutch language skills, and English language is highly desired.
- QA review of completed paper batch records for buffer and media preparations
- Planning, organization and execution of QA reviews of batch record and/or process related documentation of buffer and media preparations
- Supporting process steps, in order to contribute to accurate documentation in compliance with regulations and internal procedures
- Archival of QA related documentation
- Junior-medium level profile
- MES experience
- Electronic batch experience
- QA experience
- Team player
If you are interested in this role or would like to learn more, please apply today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
GMP Engineer (Good Manufacturing Practice) - Contract - Belguim Our global bio-pharmaceutical client is seeking the expertise of a 'Good Manufacturing Practice' or 'GMP' Engineer to support its
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.