Quality Assurance Specialist
A Leading Dublin based biotechnology organization requires a QA (Quality Assurance) Specialist to support their Global Distribution/ Shipping and logistics from their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in line with regulatory standards and GDP (Good distribution Practice).
Position is responsible for the quality oversight of distribution of finished products world-wide.
Position will execute QA Distribution release of batches at 3rd party Distribution centres, ensuring that product shipments are managed in compliance with GDP requirements and applicable procedures. Position supports Logistics, Customer Operations and Commercial Distribution functions and in addition provides Quality Management System support to the site for managing quality records.
- Responsible for QA oversight of cold chain activities in all markets in accordance with local and international requirements and planning schedules; ensure products shipments are managed in accordance with GDP’s requirements.
- Ensuring QA distribution batch release of shipments at the 3rd party Distribution centers.
- Assess cold chain shipments and provides corresponding quality decision on product.
- Review documentation including change controls, deviations, validation documentation, SOPs and specifications.
- Ensure Quality Agreement with distribution contractors and carriers are established and maintained.
- Assess and process product returns in conjunction with internal Logistics team.
- Provide Quality and compliance support to projects impacting Distribution site activities.
- Knowledge of Cold Chain activities
- Knowledge of GDP and global regulatory requirements
- Sound awareness and understanding of pharmaceutical and biotechnology business, especially with regards to quality and regulatory requirements
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to interact constructively with all functions in a matrix organization environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills with well-structured communication and ability to present to various audience levels
- Degree in natural or applied sciences (Pharmacy, chemistry, biotechnology, engineering)
Please apply with your CV now for this contract opportunity for a chance to work with a growing global organisation on their expanding global distribution network.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
QA Specialist, Leading Biotech Company, Dublin A Leading biotechnology company in Dublin require a QA Specialist- CMO (contract Manufacturing Organisation) or external quality to join them on a
Quality Manager, Global Biotech Organisation, Dublin A Leading Dublin based biotech organisation requires a QA (Quality Assurance) Manager to support their Global Distribution/ Shipping and
Senior QC (Quality Control) Compliance Specialist - Republic of Ireland A Leading midlands-based biotechnology organization requires a Senior QC (Quality Control)Compliance Specialist to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.