Quality Assurance Specialist
Excellent Contract Opportunity for a QA Specialist to work for a Global Pharmaceutical Organisation at their manufacturing facility in Kent.
A QA Specialist is required to work for a global Pharmaceutical Organsiation to manage a specific product and external client account.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environment QA experience
- Previous involvement in New Product Introductions to site
- Project Management experience
- Able to Troubleshoot and actively look for improvements in Quality aspects relating to product changes, launches and new product variants.
- Experience managing an external client / liaising with external Stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate will with other departments such as supply chain and production.
- Able to handle improvements related to Quality Complaints and Deviations.
For more information on this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Validation Engineer – Contract – Buckinghamshire – Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team
Project Manager – Contract – Buckinghamshire – Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Project Manager to join their team on an
Calibration Technician – Contract – Buckinghamshire – Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Calibration Technician to join their
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.