Quality Control Specialist
One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide quality oversight, support and knowledge to activities relating to Quality Systems and/or operational quality across the site. e.g. Batch record Review, Deviation/NOE/LIR coaching; GCM coaching, environmental monitoring program, sterile assurance, customer complaint investigations
- The implementation and oversight of the Quality Management System for the site.
- Participation in inspections of Site by Divisional / Regulatory Bodies / third parties.
- 1 -3 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a Quality function
- Operational experience of at least 4 QMSs
- Knowledge and experience in interpreting current regulatory requirements and providing support to the site
If you are interested, please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Compliance Specialist - Audits - Global Pharmaceutical Company - 11 month contract - County Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Compliance Specialist to join their team
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.