Our client is an international specialist in waste-to-energy solutions, providing its services to local authorities, public service contractors, and waste treatment operators. Its teams design, build and operate turnkey plants for the treatment of household waste and non-hazardous commercial and industrial waste.
They are urgently looking for a Quality Manager to support a new build Energy from Waste project in the UK.
- Monitoring the implementation of quality management throughout the project, supporting all levels of project management in understanding the organisational processes and requirements for quality control and quality assurance;
- Review sub-contractor activities for compliance with client requirements, and the methods, processes, associated standards and procedures within this PQP and their ITP;
- Support the mobilisation of quality through the attendance at all pre-start up meetings with Commercial and the Sub-contractors;
- Review Quality Plans and Inspection and Test Plans (ITP) submitted by suppliers for their approval prior to the commencement of works and ensure its appropriateness during construction phase;
- Ensure the client’s Senior Engineers are conducting all necessary inspections and checks as per the agreed Quality Inspection and Test Plan;
- Contribute to the Project Management weekly and monthly report for the quality function;
- Conduct supplier audits and surveillance activities and provide reports; and Provide Quality single point of contact, subject matter guidance for supply chain quality representatives.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Hiring now for an Invoice Administrator in Swindon, Wiltshire starting 3rd February or possibly sooner. You will join our client’s External Resource Management and Invoicing team and work in close
South West England
A great new opportunity to work as a QA Specialist with a quickly growing Pharmaceutical company in South West. By contributing to the site improvement to enable it to go global, this is a chance to
Vendor Manager position available with an international organisation, working from their main UK office in Wiltshire. This is a contract opportunity running from February until the end of the year
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.