Quanta are seeking candidates with Quality Management experience who can join our client who are global leader in Renewable Energy. There has never been a better time to seek a role within this thriving sector and right now our client who develop and operate a vast portfolio of Renewable Energy projects across wind, hydro and more are offering a long term contract with good extension opportunities.
Based in Germany, you will play a key role in setting up quality management plans, processes and methods for their renewable projects. As a member of the clients Quality team you will be working for a company with a global presence and a strong track record delivering projects across renewable energy technologies.
They are an ever growing organisation meaning their portfolio of projects coming through the development pipeline continues to grow presenting great current and future opportunities for the right candidate.
In order to successfully be considered for the role due to the responsibilities to be performed candidates must have:
- Several years of relevant professional experience and above-average expertise in the field of quality assurance, monitoring and management as well as comprehensive knowledge of offshore wind farm components
- Extensive knowledge in the application of relevant international project and quality management standards, regulations and norms such as IEC61400, BSH, DNV GL, EN1090 etc.
- Good knowledge of process design and management
- Practical experience from the wind, construction and/or manufacturing industry
- Business fluent in English and knowledge of common IT tools and systems
- German language desired
- Setting up quality management plans, processes and methods for our renewable projects
- Support in further defining and developing the quality management framework including related processes and templates
- Planning and managing comprehensive quality assurance and control activities for the assigned project(s); assessing major deviations and clarifying causes
- Planning and control of extensive (sub-) projects under quality aspects - incl. responsibility for quality budgets as well as technical leadership of the quality project team
- Participation in supplier qualifications and assessments; continuous development of supplier quality
- Carrying out supplier audits according ISO9001/ISO 19011
If you are an EU Resident, and have the above experience - Please apply now!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Electrical Engineer - Offshore Substation An exciting long-term contract opportunity working with a leading global wind farm developer for their project based in Poland. We are seeking two
Are you passionate about playing a role in the green energy transition? Do you want to work for one of the most established developers in offshore wind? Our client is a leading developer in the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.