Our bio-tech client is currently in the process of investing significantly in their manufacturing programme. They’re currently looking for a Quality Manager to join them on this exciting journey. The ideal candidate have experience in chromatographic method (HPLC / GC) and have knowledge and experience with compliance within biological and microbiological analyses . In return the business will offer competitive rates along side working for a global market player.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Overall responsibility for compliance in processes in QC Microbiology / sterility labs and chemistry laboratories
• Improving processes in the laboratory, by optimising QC processes
• Biological and microbiological quality control of raw materials and finished products
• Microbiological monitoring of QC in production processes and production environment according to local and global SOPs, ISO and ICH guidelines
• Proactively ensure that requirements related to one's own area of responsibility are taken care of and incorporated in an effective manner in accordance with GLP and GDP
• Environmental control within its own area of responsibility, including preparing trends and environmental reports for the production areas
• Streamlined processes in the laboratory
• Ensure compliance in test processes and release of raw material, packaging and end product
• Maintain and develop the professional competence of the team
• Lead and assist in projects within your own field
• Communicate within your own area of responsibility with external authorities and participate in audits and other relevant areas related to changes.
• Follow up HSE
• Reporting of KPIs for the department / team
If this role interests you, apply today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Quality Manager opportunity with a global bio-tech manufacturing organisation based in South Norway. Our bio-tech client is currently in the process of investing significantly in their
Qualified Person (QP) opportunity with a global bio-tech manufacturing organisation based in South Norway. Our bio-tech client is currently in the process of investing significantly in their
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.