Quality Manager - Responsible Person
You will act as the "responsible person" named on the MHRA licence & help with the preparation of an audit later in the year.
Responsiblities will include:
- Achieving compliance with GDP regulatory requirements for all warehouse & distribution activities providing technical expertise in quality & regulatory compliance
- Liaise with operations and quality on matters relating to deviations, complaints, investigations & remedial actions
- Point of contact for escalation of client issues & work closely with the QA Director to ensure that customer complaints are dealt with
- Implement client changes and continuous improvement
- Attend & present quality & compliance status of the contract on business reviews
Skills & experience required:
- 3-5 years Warehouse & transport management experience in QA Pharmaceutical & logistics
- Compliant on all key elements of the Quality Management systems and a full understanding of GDP
- Knowldge and understanding of the Pharmaceutical industry & supply chain elements
- Market & industry knowedge around GxP
Call me to discuss this role in further detail!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
QA Specialist – Contract – Hertfordshire – Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Hertfordshire is now looking for a QA Specialist to join their team on a 6-month
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.