Quality Risk Assessor
Working on this state of the art, newly acquired facility, the successful candidate will be responsible for integration our clients QMS (Quality Management Systems) AND QRM Quality Risk Management strategy.(RMS)
Supporting the Quality Systems team the Quality Risk Management (QRM) Assessor role will be primarily involved in developing and managing the Quality Risk Management Program to ensure all the Regulatory required Quality Risk assessments are completed.
- Facilitation of Quality risk Assessments
- Individual will be versed in risk management tools and RCA
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in QRM
- Implement Risk management Principles, methods and tools in line with client Standards
- Facilitate and coach for root cause analysis in the required areas.
- Schedule and lead risk assessments to identity risk, implement risk mitigation measures and manage in the client RMS.
- Partner with Global QRM stakeholders and represent the site.
- In depth knowledge of GMPs and GDDP principles
- Extensive level of experience with performing risk assessments using different tools (e.g. FMEA, FTA, HACCP, etc
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment delivering to a high quality standard.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading Irish based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just
Senior QA specialist required by a leading biotechnology company to support the introduction of New products and Quality Systems into a biotechnology facility in Dublin, Ireland.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.