Quality Specialist - GMP Quality - Pharmaceutical
- Long term contract assignment - 13months +
- Excellent Glass door reviews & working environment!
Duties will involve:
- Completes review of data, procedures, facilities, equipment and systems (inc computer systems) to ensure compliance to SOPs, GMPs and applicable regulations.
- Review and approve production & analytical documentation accompanying the release of drug substance, drug product and packaged finished goods to ensure conformance to appropriate SOPs, GMP and regulatory requirements
- Resolve issues that arise during audit and review
- Support product recalls and stock recoveries
- Identify compliance gaps and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Creates and maintains assigned SOPs.
- Perform and review complaints and deviation investigations, change controls and CAPA’s.
- Assist in the induction process for new starters
- Degree in an Engineering or Science discipline
- QA within a GMP environment
- Review SOP's, GMP, data ensuring GMP compliant
- Audit experience
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Are you looking for your next contract as an established Medical Reviewer? Would you like to work for a global Pharmaceutical client based in Hertfordshire? Working within Oncology our
As Dublin continues to embed itself as Irelands Pharmaceutical capital, we are seeking a QA Specialist to become part of a $500 million state of the art bio facility. Located 15 minutes from Dublin
Republic of Ireland
With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a need to expand production capacity and as a result, create multiple roles. One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.