One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Quality Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the control, distribution and archiving of cGMP documentation throughout its lifecycle for the QC Labs.
- Complete documentation audits.
- Implementation and oversight of the Quality Documentation System
- At least one year experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- cGMP documentation control SME knowledge, from both operational and educational experience, is required.
- Must possess excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Compliance Specialist - Audits - Global Pharmaceutical Company - 11 month contract - County Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Compliance Specialist to join their team
Quality Specialist - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Quality Specialist to join their team close to the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.