One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Quality Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support all quality and compliance requirements for the Integrated Process Team (IPT) to enable batch disposition for each batch manufactured.
- Uses knowledge to improve Quality Systems and/or Operational Quality; solve complex problems, provide continuous improvement and execute tasks.
- Implementation and oversight of the Quality Management System for the site.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceuticals industry; which includes a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Quality Assurance/ Quality Control function.
- Quality Assurance SME knowledge with hands-on experience with Quality Management Systems.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
QC Lab - Systems Specialist - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 months One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a QC Lab Systems Specialist to join their team close to
LIMS - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a LIMS Administrator to join their team close to the picturesque and
Quality Systems - Global Pharmaceutical Company - 11 month contract - County Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Quality Systems Specialist to join their team close to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.