This vacancy has now expired
We are looking for someone from a Quality / Production / Manufacturing background who is familiar with conducting Change Controls, Deviation Investigations and CAPAs within a GMP Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Environment.
This role is available for immediate start with a contract length of 6 months initially. Potential to extend on a rolling contract basis until end of 2022 dependant on project needs.
You will be required on site in Dublin 5 days per week, 37.5 hours per week. Therefore we are only able to consider applications from Irish locals at this time. Applications from UK / Europe with right to work in Ireland will also be considered if you are able to re-locate to Ireland full time for the role.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Manage CAPAs in relation to deviations or customer complaints.
- Conduct Deviation Investigations
- Complete activities related to change control management such as changing / applying a procedure in manufacturing or introducing new equipment.
- Be responsible for raising the change control and implementing necessary manufacturing changes; this includes organising and facilitating relevant meetings.
- Conduct Risk Assessments
- Facilitate training for operators and supervisors where required.
For more information on this position, please, apply with a copy of your up to date CV today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
QAV Specialist - Contract - Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is
Senior Specialist - Inspection Readiness - 10-months+ Contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our
Data Analyst - 12-months+ - Ireland A global pharmaceutical organisation are currently looking for an experienced Data analyst for a long term contract position based on the east coast of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.