This vacancy has now expired
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing support to their assigned area by implementing and advising on the company EHS policies, programmes and systems.
- Conducting risk assessments and walkdowns; directing the vaccines team on EHS requirements to ensure conformance.
- Promotes culture of EHS excellence
- At least 5 years EHS experience in an operational environment within the pharmaceutical or other highly regulated industry.
- 3rd Level degree in EHS, chemical engineering or other related discipline/ post-grad EHS professional qualification/ certification.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Technical Specialist - HPLC - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11-month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for two Technical Scientists to join their team
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.