One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Safety Specialist to join their team in Tipperary. This is initially a 12-month contract, as part of a 3-year project, so with a good chance of extension. The facility develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines, and in undergoing an expansion. The plant exports to over 25 countries around the world with primary markets being Europe, USA and Japan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Safety Specialist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participate in project design reviews and HAZOPs for proposed new systems.
- Serve as the site EHS representative during mechanical completion, commissioning, and qualification activities.
- Ensure that all installations conform with local and national regulations, company standards, and HAZOP recommendations.
- Serve as the primary EHS reviewer for pre-startup safety and environmental checklists.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related Safety or Environmental field of study
- +5 years of EHS, Engineering, or Operational experience in chemical, pharmaceutical, biochemical, petrochemical or process related industry.
- Drive to engage others and have excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to maintain focus on key project goals and priorities, but also analyse the detail to facilitate problem resolution and ensure project success.
- Knowledge and experience working with EHS regulations
If you are interested, please apply now for more information!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
QAV Specialist required for a world Leading bio tech organisation who are at a peak phase in establishing an innovative and industry leading manufacturing facility in Dublin, Ireland, just 20 minutes
A Leading biotech organization require the support of an QA or Engineering administrator to join them in a busy period at their innovative manufacturing facility in Dublin. As thy are currently
QA Specialist required for a world Leading bio tech organization who are at a Peak phase in establishing an innovative and industry leading manufacturing facility in Dublin Ireland. Working in
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.