This vacancy has now expired
- Interface and align with key Service Providers of Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management capabilities with Contracts ranging from €250,000 to €20 million.
- Be able to understand the challenges which engineering teams are facing during the several engineering phases and related stage gates.
- Manage the level 1, 2, 3 and 4 schedules (as required) and set the main schedule drivers.
- Evaluate schedules supplied Contractors and/or suppliers.
- Supporting Project Manager and Project Team in achieving project deliverables on time and within budget as defined by the CRC/CMC contract.
- Supports Project Management.
- Supports the Project Team to determine and mitigate Risks by performing assessments applying suitable software packages like Perk Master.
- Supports the Project Team in providing regulars reports like:
- Overall Schedule.
- Measurement against targets, and schedule variances.
- Resource Planning (planned vs actual).
- Subcontractors schedule requirements.
- Shutdown analysis.
- Critical path analysis.
- Percentage complete analysis.
- Float paths analysis.
- Variance analysis.
- Act as a facilitator to chair and manage interactive planning sessions with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Develop close working relationships with Project Manager and Project Staff.
- Develop talent in the areas of: Schedule tools like Primavera and MS Projects.
- Knowledge of functional cGMP requirements in Biological and Pharmaceutical Operations.
- Design For Lean and Lean Construction.
- BA or BS in Engineering, applicable scientific or business discipline required. This position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills and proven schedule management excellence demonstrated over multiple assignments. Knowledge of Pharmaceutical product development and manufacturing facilities and plant operations are highly desirable. Demonstrated leadership skills necessary to support a high performing group of technical professionals.
- SME in respect to schedule software like Primavera P6 and MS Projects.
- Applied risk programs like Monte Carlo analysis.
- Familiar with MS Office.
- Fluent in English.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
A fantastic opportunity for a Project Director to join an ever-growing company who are at the forefront of innovating treatments for infectious diseases. We are looking for a Project Director to
One of our Pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for a Project Scheduler to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork; which is cementing itself
Republic of Ireland
With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a need to expand production capacity and as a result, create multiple roles. One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.