Scientist required to join a Global biotech company located in Dublin for an initial 11-month contract.
An exciting project there is lots of opportunity to learn new technology and develop current skills within a fast paced €1 billion project. This fantastic client offers the opportunity to work within a large-scale environment with cutting edge technology.
Supporting the small scale laboratories with testing of material, analytical support, method qualification, method validation.
Method validation, method qualification, hands on testing
- Providing technical execution of analytical methods and data troubleshooting, remediation, and optimization
- Providing analytical support for process characterization of next-generation processes
- Partner with QC to assist in troubleshooting technical issues that may arise
- Develop and qualify new analytical test methods to support new/existing products Conduct periodic review of method performance and work with team leader to design and execute remediation experiments and implement changes to existing commercial methods
- Working collaboratively across organization and sites for method readiness, transfer, performance and trouble shooting in commercial environment.
- HPLC, testing, method validation, method qualification
- HPLC, analytical technical experience
- Elisa, other equipment
Please apply now if you’re keen to undertake a long-term role working with innovative technologies in a forward-thinking organisation.
Located on the picturesque west coast of Ireland, our Global pharmaceutical client is looking for Automation Engineer to join their state of the art pharmaceutical facility. <br><br> Located in the hi
Job Title: Technical Writer <br>Length: Long-term contract <br>Location: Ireland <br><br>Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your
<strong>Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading Irish based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you!</strong><br><br>Our biotech client with manufacturing fa
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.