This new and exciting contract based in the lovely county of Buckinghamshire is now searching with the niche Drug Safety Team for an experienced Safety Data Exchange Consultant
Our client is a specialized Pharmaceutical leader and to strengthen their Drug Safety division they are now looking to on-board a professional for a period of 6 - 12 months.
Duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Manage the SDEAs as well as the Pharmacovigilance Agreements for contractual relationships with business partners and act as the key contact person for internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as a Safety contact point on all matters relating to these agreements with license business partners including the handling of confidential information and negotiation of the agreements with commercial and co-development partners.
- Support SDEA compliance monitoring activities in collaboration with internal stakeholders as well as process improvements initiatives.
- Educated to degree level and have substantial experience of working in the Pharmaceutical industry within Drug Safety, as well as global regulations.
- Strong knowledge of the drug development process and Safety obligations, including, PSUR etc.
Our client is offering a very competitive hourly rate, plus the opportunity to work in a fabulous team of like-minded professionals.
If this is of interest to you, please get in touch.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Medical Affairs Specialist - UK - 12-months+ contract Our global client based in leafy West London are now engaged with Quanta to help them find a Medical Affairs Specialist for a one year
Pharmacovgilance Specialist Manager - Berkshire Are you interested in working within a team of enthusiastic and professional PV experts? If so, we are searching for a PV Specialist Manager to
Clinical Trial Monitor, 12 Month Contract, Leeds Our fabulous client based in Leeds is now looking for a Clinical Trial Monitor to join their busy and rewarding team for a 12 month contract. Our
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.