Senior Automation Engineer
With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Senior Automation Engineer to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Automation Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with the Project team to deliver new IT & Automation systems on site.
- Take specific responsibility for the delivery and qualification of Delta-V systems.
- Be part of the DeltaV team contributing to the completion of a large-scale project.
- Support the project on a day to day basis for the Delta-V System
- Supporting of the PLC system interfacing with the DCS system
Requirements for the Automation Engineer role:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Working knowledge of GAMP5
- Excellent knowledge of DeltaV
- Knowledge of the following systems beneficial: PLC/SCADA and OSI PI
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Process Engineer – Contract - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Process Engineer to join
Manufacturing Operations Manager One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Manufacturing Operations Manager to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork.
Validation Engineer – Contract – 11 months - Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.