Senior Automation Engineer
Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which has been operating in Tipperary for over 40 years, exports to over 25 countries around the world with primary markets being Europe, USA and Japan. They are searching for a Senior Automation Engineer to work an 11 month contract as part of a large project on site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Senior Automation Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As the senior Automation Engineer, you will Manage Automation vendors and provide clear direction for the Automation team.
- Develop and/or review SDLC deliverables, compliant with company standards.
- Ensure delivery of code is robust, stable and delivers a system which runs compliantly and efficiently in conformance with company standards for infrastructure, DI and throughput needs of business.
- Work closely with vendors of Automation equipment to ensure deliverables meet project requirements, including the interfacing of new Automation equipment with existing site systems, incl. MES and PI Historian.
- Work closely with the QA-IT and CSV functions and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a similar role in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong experience in the following systems: Siemens S7 PLC, WinCC SCADA and HMIs
- Experience in one or all of the following systems would be advantageous: Other PLC, SCADA and HMIs, Siemens Desigo, OSISoft PI, RT Reports, PasX MES.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Project Change Management Engineer – Contract – Ireland - Pharmaceuticals Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a
Quality Specialist – Contract – 11 months - Ireland – Pharmaceuticals Our Partner in the Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range
Organic Chemist – 11 month Contract – Pharmaceuticals – Ireland Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.