Senior Business Unit Leader
As a team we have created Quanta’s values developing a unique, rewarding and fun work environment. We provide all colleagues with structured development and training opportunities; and we ensure the whole team is rewarded for the contribution they make, truly embracing our ONE TEAM ethos.
The Recruitment Manager position within Quanta is one that offers exciting, varied and extremely satisfying challenges.
Personal involvement in sales activity and the management of daily Business Unit operations are key tasks for this role. Business Unit Leaders are viewed as mentors and leaders of commercial enterprise within the company, which is why commitment and enthusiasm for the promotion of core business activity is prerequisite for the job.
Principle tasks and responsibilities
- Build and implement detailed and effective plans to achieve sales, financial and budgetary objectives, incorporating accurate performance monitoring with regular reports and forecasts as required.
- Identify business objectives and critical success factors to support supervision and management of daily sales and administrative activity.
- Agree individual objectives with direct reports setting clear review schedules and performance guidelines.
- Identify key training requirements and, in conjunction with the Quanta Staff Development Coaches, provide knowledge and guidance to achieve required competency levels.
- Join your respective team members on site visits (UK and abroad). Assist in preparation, delivery and follow up activities.
- Monitor and evaluate service levels to clients and contractors, refine customer service and improve overall standards of supply and after sales support.
- Continue to spearhead sales operations by introducing existing and new services to clients within appropriate geographical boundaries.
- Provide an environment where open and honest communication is encouraged. Complete external training course and uphold the ‘vision and values’ of the “Quanta Culture”
- Maintain optimum staff levels through effective recruitment and communication.
- To represent the company, adopting the highest possible standards of professionalism at all times.
- To achieve business goals
- To lead and develop a team
All recruitment backgrounds will be considered, but must have a business development focus.
This role has a wide range of management responsibilities and therefore it is imperative that Recruitment Managers demonstrate the following personality traits;
- Leadership, persuasiveness
- Delegation, management controls
- Problem Solving
- Able to manage strong personalities
- Planning and organisation
We pride ourselves on our values and encourage our team to build long and rewarding careers at Quanta. With an average attrition rate of 6.5 years we are not your typical recruitment company. We offer continuous training, development and support for all our employees throughout their respective careers. We do this by utilising our Staff Development Coaches to deliver both one on one and group sessions. We have a clearly defined, yet flexible career paths which can enable all colleagues to reach Directorship if they wish.
On top of this we reward our colleagues both financially with competitive salaries, benefits and commission schemes, as well as great company incentives and, have even created a relaxation space!
If you would like to find out more about Quanta and this opportunity apply today.
Are you an experienced Validation Engineer within the Life Sciences industry? Are you looking to further your career with an industry leading organisation? Then the position of Validation Engineer cou
Are you looking for a new Regulatory CTA submissions contract? Are you looking to work within a Global team of other likeminded Regulatory Affairs professionals? If so, please take a look at this
We have an opportunity for a Consultant to work as Array Cable Supply Manager (specialist) for one of our leading renewable energy clients. This is a 12.5-month freelance role with the possibility to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.