Senior C&Q Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinate a commissioning and qualification programme, incorporating utilities, cleanroom, upstream and downstream manufacturing equipment
- Represent the Client and Coordinate the efforts of EPCM C&Q Team
- Attends and provides inputs to Interactive Pull Planning Workshops with stakeholders to plan out commissioning & qualification activities in a schedule critical project
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in capital projects in Pharm/Bio Pharm.
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
- Proven level of experience in managing and delivering Commissioning, Qualification & Validation (CQV) activities within the pharmaceutical sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Document Specialist focusing on change management, to join their
Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which
Republic of Ireland
With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a need to expand production capacity and as a result, create multiple roles. One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.