Senior Cell Process Scientist
Our growing Biopharmaceutical client is seeking to deliver truly innovative, life-changing therapies for their patients. Their vision as a company is to build a major global biopharmaceutical company bringing transformational and valued therapies for a range of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases, as well as preventing rejection in organ transplantation, based on modular engineered Tregs.
We are looking for a scientist to join a team that will look to develop platform processes for cell based product manufacture (done by the team and/or at 3rd party) to enable cell & gene therapy delivery from clinical development through to commercialisation.
- Deep knowledge of cell process development and theoretical and/or practical knowledge of typical manufacturing processes and analytical methods
- Understanding of risk-based approaches to process development and scale-up, incl. project strategy and risk, QbD etc.
- Understanding of critical process parameters (CPP), critical quality attributes (CQA), comparability etc. relating to the cell process.
- Personal attributes including resilience, ability to work under pressure, time management and pro-active communication are all pre-requisites of the role.
- Experience with CliniMACS Prodigy is ideal.
- Assess, communicate and manage risks
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team, considering impact of process changes on other areas
- Manage timelines to achieve project milestones
- Manage a small sub-team, incl. external partners, to complete required work packages (depending on project phase/business requirements)
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Analytical Validation Manager - Permanent - London Brilliant Opportunity in central London to support a rapidly growing Gene Therapy company with their transition into commercial manufacturing.
Brilliant Opportunity in central London to support a rapidly growing Gene Therapy company with their transition into commercial manufacturing. They are looking for a Validation Officer to support
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.