Senior CSV Labs Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Liaise with various site departments to add input to site SOP’s for lab systems
- Review of validation documentation across validation lifecycle
- Participate in execution of IOQ protocols for lab analytical instruments where required
- Generate any automation change control documentation required for introducing new systems or modifying existing systems for the QO Lab.
- Previous CSV laboratory experience within the pharmaceutical industry and ideally on capital projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
Process Engineer - New Product Introduction - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Capital Project - Leinster - 11-month contract With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a
CQV Clean Utilities - Biopharm - Carlow Would you be interested in joining one of Ireland's largest pharmaceutical projects? Are able to drive the C&Q clean utilities activities to execution? If
QC Microbiology Analyst - Carlow - Contract 11 months+ Are you interested in being part of a leading global pharmaceutical company? With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.