Senior Data & Software Engineer
The successful candidate will be working within the Strategic Research Department and will be responsible for implementing new functionality onto the client’s data platform. They will be required to work independently but also in close collaboration with a cross-discipline team.
- Support the implementation of a new database structure, including role-based access management, authentication and data encryption on Microsoft Azure.
- Implement pipelines for data import, processing and monitoring. The data shall be prepared for analytics and reporting.
- Proficient in C# and .NET Core
- Extensive experience of Azure SQL, Application Programming Interface, Data modelling and Data Processing.
- Good oral and written English skills are required.
If this sounds like the position for you then please apply today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Cloud Security Architect contract role with an international commodities client, working from their main UK office in Wiltshire plus occasional travel to London and Germany. It will run until March
Enterprise Monitoring Administrator role is now available with an international IT business in Valencia, Spain. Initially a 6-month contract, this opportunity could extend to two years or longer based
January 2020 start date available for an experienced Linux Sys Admin to be based in Valencia, Spain working for an international NGO. Single stage skype interviews are happening in December this
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.