Senior Downstream Process Development Scientist
- Supervise multiple programs having project oversight and direct and/or indirect report management responsibilities.
- Leading a team of up to 6 motivated and highly trained individuals (BSc, MSc and PhD’s).
- Product development ranging from purification development to clinical manufacturing and technology development projects.
- Translate project goals in activities and deliverables, write study plans and reports, manage all DSP laboratory activities and provide project progress updates.
- You will have a pivotal role in project teams regarding deliverables and interacting with other departments within the company.
- You will monitor and evaluate the timely completion of tasks and projects. Hereto, strong organizational and communication skills are essential, and flexibility is a must.
- At least five years’ experience in biotechnology or biopharmaceutical industry;
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in bioprocess development, specifically chromatography and ultrafiltration/diafiltration;
- GMP experience and or technology transfer skills are preferred;
- Good command of the English language (written and spoken).
- Managerial experience in coaching or leading a small team.
If you would like to find out more about this or any other roles, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading Irish based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside
One of our pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for a Senior C&Q Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork; which is cementing
CQV Engineers required for our established pharmaceutical client based in the North-West of England. If you are looking for a new challenge and interested in working on a Decommissioning project
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.