Senior EHS Specialist
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Senior EHS Specialist to join their team in Dublin for their new large-scale facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Senior EHS Specialist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As the Senior EHS Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring management of change processes are followed and serve as EHS Reviewer for planning of activities impacting existing facility operation.
- The Senior EHS Specialist will coordinate project support from relevant SME’s such as Industrial Hygiene, Process Safety and Machinery Safety.
- You will serve as the site EHS representative during Mechanical completion, Commissioning and Qualification activities, participate in project walk-downs and start-up activities for assigned systems.
- The Senior EHS Specialist will ensure that installation is in conformance with local and national regulations, internal company standards, design intent and HAZOP recommendations.
- As the Senior EHS Specialist you will be qualified to degree level and have gained a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a EHS position within the Pharmaceutical or Bio-pharmaceutical industry.
- The Senior EHS Specialist will have strong knowledge and experience working with EHS Regulations.
- You will have the ability to Maintain focus on key project goals and priorities, but also analyse the detail to facilitate problem resolution and ensure project success.
If you feel you match these requirements and would like to join this Global company then please apply now
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
AIT Engineer - Pharmaceuticals Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.