Senior HVAC Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies on the planet?!
With heavy investment year on year, this company are expanding at a rapid pace. They are becoming a household name within the Pharmaceutical and Bio-Pharmaceutical sectors. With manufacturing sites around the world, they regularly win awards to confirm their status as a market leader.
Currently they are looking for HVAC Site Engineer to join their ever growing Engineering team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this HVAC Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- You will be the SME for all the site HVAC utility systems and become the point of contact for all HVAC Utility related queries
- You will have full oversight of the planning and scheduling of maintenance activities and system calibrations
- Review and approve HVAC utility system mods, change requests and SOPs
- Support other departments such as Engineering Projects, Validation, QC, and QA on all HVAC Utility projects/issues
- Minimum 5 Years relevant engineering experience
- Degree level qualification or equivalent in Engineering
- Operational experience of HVAC equipment within a sterile/biopharmaceutical environment
- Experience in face to face audits with HPRA and FDA
- Strong communication and man management skills
- Extensive knowledge of safety, GMP and environmental regulatory requirements that are associated with HVAC
For more information please get in touch on (+44) 1442 860 507!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Automation infrastructure Lead - Permanent position – Based 45 minutes from Dublin, Ireland Do you want to work for one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies on the planet?!
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.