Senior Maintenance Supervisor
You must have a at least 3 years’ experience in the waste-to-energy sector
- Ideally management within maintenance of the waste-to-energy plant.
- Interface with the Final Customer as supervisor of the management of the plant and reference person for the planning and coordination of maintenance activities during the planned and unscheduled stops of the plant.
- The wanted person will directly report to the Project Manager.
- Duration of the maintenance contract is in total 5 years (so contract year per year).
- The person is in effect a resident supervisor in Belgium.
- Preparation of monthly reports on the progress of the plant and suggestions for improvement
- Discussion of the monthly report and its approval with the end customer
- Analysis of data recorded at DCS and preparation of notes / claims to be submitted to the Customer
- Planning and assessment of the intervention costs budget for ordinary / extraordinary maintenance activities
- Preparation of the report of the works performed at the stop
- Supervision and coordination of the work in halt to ensure compliance with the delivered program and maintenance budget
- Coordination of "key sub-contractors" for compliance with service contracts and intervention times required by contract
- Using an understanding Maintenance manuals
- the safety data sheets of the materials / products used
- all plans and documents "as built"
- maintenance records
- training / informative material
- the entire SHEQ document system
- future maintenance plan of the plant
- Review and re-issue the documents mentioned above as-built at the end of the contract.
- Participate in all phases of training of the client's personnel during commissioning of the plant in order to verify the completion of this activity and the need to perform additional training activities during the contract period
- Support the Customer's management structure in accordance with the instructions given in the operating manuals
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
We are looking for a Project Engineer to join a fantastic project on an initial 6-month contract with a very strong possibility to extend to 12 months or beyond. This role will be assisting with a
Any Senior Array Cable Engineers out there looking for a new role? We have an opportunity for a Senior Array Cable Engineer to start a year long freelance contract role, from 18 th November 2019 up
Bristol ( P O Boxes)
Quanta’s client is a global player in the energy sector, resolutely committed to the energy transition and expert in 3 business lines: electricity, natural gas, and energy services. Our client
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.