Senior Planning Engineer - HVAC
Within the Group's B to B Business Unit, our client, (7,800 employees, 1, 4 billion Euros turnover in 2017) designs global and efficient solutions in the field of HVAC, Refrigeration and Fire Safety to support the energy and digital transition of buildings, environments and processes of its customers.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join one of the UK's largest projects.
Senior Planner Under the responsibility of the Planning Manager, you carry out the following main tasks:
- Be the guarantor of the execution of all deliverables within budget, schedule, and quality.
- Assisting the Chargé d'Affaires in managing deadlines.
- Deliver complex drawings and models to HVAC construction company
- Interfacing with leaders of workstreams and developing/updating the programme with reporting
- Qualification of equipment and also of prototypes
- Carry out the planning follow-up, the installation of tools of help to its comprehension.
- Participate in coordination meetings between the different interfaces (customer, suppliers, subcontractors ...).
- Be the guarantor of the respect of the schedules and the technical specificities of the operations negotiated with the customer.
- Track costs on the project.
- Communicate with the various project stakeholders in order to maintain the operational coherence of the schedule.
- Design, Planning & Procurement of HVAC Systems
- With a postgraduate degree combined with experience in industry and planning, you have significant experience in a similar position on large complex projects.
- Knowledge of Primavera P6 and MS project software is essential.
- Ideally, you have already worked on the planning of industrial projects in HVAC for industrial customers (nuclear ...) Experience in planning HVAC projects that have allowed you to develop knowledge in hydraulics, support, and piping will be true more to your application.
- With a spirit of analysis and rigor, you have very good organizational skills and are methodological.
- You have a perfect command of English. French-speaking a bonus.
- You are the energy the world needs.
If this role is of interest, please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Located in the South of England in commutable distance from Central London, this position would suit both local candidates and those wishing to commute from the city. Who are we looking for?
A great new opportunity to work as a Validation Engineer with a quickly growing Pharmaceutical company in South West. By contributing to the site improvement to enable it to go global, this is a
Any Senior Array Cable Engineers out there looking for a new role? We have an opportunity for a Senior Array Cable Engineer to start a year long freelance contract role, from 18 th November 2019 up
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.