Senior Process Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside London, is currently investing significantly in their manufacturing programme. This state-of-the-art facility houses high-technology and next-gen processes to produce drugs that are distributed throughout the Globe. The site is easily reachable by two major airports and has excellent transport links throughout.
The client is currently seeking the expertise of a Senior Process Engineer!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Process Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead and provide technical expertise on cross-functional projects
- Process design and design of development for the scale-up of lab-scale processes
- Support installation, commissioning, FATs, SATs and validation of new processes
- Investigate complex engineering problems
- Assist with development and implementation of site engineering standards
- Chartered Engineer (Process/Chemical/Bio-Chemical)
- 5 Years’ experience working in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in sterile manufacturing
- Proven scale-up and technology transfer experience
- Strong understanding of Process Engineering fundamentals with practical experience of designing pharmaceutical processes to cGMP standards
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client, with manufacturing facilities just outside
Our client based in the peaceful surroundings of Hertfordshire are now looking for an experienced Senior Pharmacovigilance Scientist to join their team on a permanent basis. This new and exciting
Are you a Validation professional with experience in Process Validation? Are you looking to take the next step in your career and be part of an exciting new project? Then the position of Validation
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.