Senior Process Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
With a recent successful audit result and a blockbuster drug in development/preparation for release they are entering a period of significant activity and capital project spend.
They are seeking the expertise of a Senior Process Engineer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this xxxx role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The purpose of the individual will be to act as a responsible engineer on behalf of the Process engineering team. The focus will be specifically on supporting the new facility construction programme. Support will be given through basic/detailed design, construction and completion. This includes but is not limited to review and preapproval of Design Specifications, commissioning/validation protocols, support in execution of commissioning/validation, trouble shooting, walk downs of P&IDs, review of engineering documentation, PM job plan creation and assessments of instrumentation criticality. Oversight of the selected Engineering design provider. Responsible for working in a safe manner.
- Process Engineering experience within the Pharmaceutical/drug product/secondary area.
- Familiarity with secondary unit operations. Including formulation, fill finish, Packaging.
- Ideally the successful individual will have experience in capsule manufacturing.
- Experience in a GMP facility or with GMP projects.
- Large project experience where support has been given throughout the full lifecycle – design through to handover.
- Experience in supporting standard commissioning and validation activities for a GMP facility or project.
- Familiarity with automation systems
- Must be able to work in a multi-discipline team to support project activities.
- Willingness and ability to perform hands on trouble shooting of equipment and processes.
Would you be interested in joining a top 10 global Pharmaceutical client? Long term contract assignment - 13months + Excellent Glass door reviews & working environment! We are looking for a QA
New Build biologics facility have a contract requirement for an experienced Laboratory Equipment CQV Engineer to work on the qualification of the analytical equipment qualification. Working
Quanta are looking for CSV engineers for a large scale project in West Ireland. We are offering a 12 month contract, with flights and accommodation covered for the duration of your contract. Being
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.