Senior Process Engineer
With a recent successful audit result and a blockbuster drug in development/preparation for release they are entering a period of significant activity and capital project spend.
They are seeking the expertise of a Senior Process Engineer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this xxxx role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The purpose of the individual will be to act as a responsible engineer on behalf of the Process engineering team. The focus will be specifically on supporting the new facility construction programme. Support will be given through basic/detailed design, construction and completion. This includes but is not limited to review and preapproval of Design Specifications, commissioning/validation protocols, support in execution of commissioning/validation, trouble shooting, walk downs of P&IDs, review of engineering documentation, PM job plan creation and assessments of instrumentation criticality. Oversight of the selected Engineering design provider. Responsible for working in a safe manner.
- Process Engineering experience within the Pharmaceutical/drug product/secondary area.
- Familiarity with secondary unit operations. Including formulation, fill finish, Packaging.
- Ideally the successful individual will have experience in capsule manufacturing.
- Experience in a GMP facility or with GMP projects.
- Large project experience where support has been given throughout the full lifecycle – design through to handover.
- Experience in supporting standard commissioning and validation activities for a GMP facility or project.
- Familiarity with automation systems
- Must be able to work in a multi-discipline team to support project activities.
- Willingness and ability to perform hands on trouble shooting of equipment and processes.
South East England
One of Quanta's established Pharmaceutical clients are looking for an IT Qualification Analyst to join their team in the South East of England on a long-term contract basis. Duties: Attendi
Are you an experienced professional with experience in developing schedules and incorporating these through busiensses? Are you looking to take the next step in your career and be part of an exciting
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading Irish based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.