Senior Project Engineer
A global pharmaceutical partner in the Tipperary area are searching for a Senior Project Engineer to join them on a contract basis. The plant, which has been operating in Tipperary for over 40 years, exports to over 25 countries around the world with primary markets being Europe, USA and Japan.
This Senior Project Engineer will help support various Capital Projects on site as part of a large scale facility upgrade. The contract is initially 11 months, but should extend as this is a long term project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Senior Project Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist in the development of project plans and successfully execute them according to established schedule, cost and performance standards.
- Work closely with EPCM to effectively & efficiently progress the facility and utility design
- Manage design, construction, commissioning and qualification, schedule and cost
- Monitor progress of project milestones with all team members and provide status reports.
- Develop and maintain appropriate electronic and paper documentation & filing systems
- Ensures that good Engineering practices are utilised and aligned with customer’s needs
- Manage project changes and ensure all are captured, documented and assessed.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in project management of capital projects in a high tech industry, preferably in an API facility.
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
- Familiar with engineering project management tools, financial management skills including an ability to work within budgets, and engineering technical skills.
- Proven knowledge, appreciation and experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment
If you are interested in this role and have the above experience, please click apply today.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Project Engineer - Cork - 12-Months - €50-55 per hour Quanta are looking for a Project Engineer for a 12 month project in Cork. We're looking for someone with experience in facility expansion
Process Engineer – County Cork – BioPharma – 12 month - Contract Are you looking for your next long term assignment? I am supporting Quanta's Global BioPharma client in their search for
Republic of Ireland
QA CQV Specialist - Ireland - 18+ month contract A fantastic long-term contract opportunity focusing on delivering a new vial filling line. You'll be joining the Quality team with an overview of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.