Senior Project Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
The successful candidate will take full responsibility of the Capital Project and the role will be to ultimately support the delivery of the asset – from capital project into operational readiness & handover. They will need experience working on Fill Finish projects.
Senior Projects Engineer requirements:
- Medium-scale new build/expansion facility experience - $50 mil +
- Start-up experience – from design to operational readiness
- Vial / syringe fill / finish experience
- Previous experience of taking full responsibility of the delivery of the asset – from capital project into operational readiness & handover
- Proven experience in delivering project scope on time and within budget
- Ability to build a strong team who can deliver within set deadlines
- Fantastic communication skills with all levels including stakeholders
- You must be eligible to work in the US
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Document Controller – Global Bio-pharmaceutical Client – Initial 6 month contract in Massachusetts One of our global Bio-pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Document Controller to join
Project Manager – Global Biopharmaceutical Client – 12 Month Contract One of our global Biopharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Manager to join their team to oversee the retrofit of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.