Senior Project Engineer
Our client that specialises in the treatment and prevention of serious human medical conditions is currently seeking the expertise of an experience Senior Project Engineer
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting process improvement initiatives and major capital projects to meet internal strategic performance targets. In addition to this they will be responsible for the full project lifecycle across a wide range of projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Project Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead complex engineering projects involving cross functional teams and multiple GMP disciplines (e.g. process / utilities / cleanrooms):
- Process Design
- Design Qualification, Design Review and HAZOP studies
- Process, equipment & component specification (plant, instrumentation, automation & consumables/disposables)
- Change control management
- Input into budget development and securing of Opex & Capex funding
- Automation approach including the Sequence of Operations and FDS definition
- Responsible for creating accurate and timely cost estimates for projects in accordance with departmental procedures, to ensure that project proposals can be submitted for approval in line with the capital expenditure plan:
- Contribute to User Requirement Specifications
- Develop detailed technical specifications
- Generate tender documents for equipment procurement.
- Regulatory compliance
- Budget and schedule responsibility for multi-disciplinary GMP projects, including monitoring and reporting on the status of major projects in multiple formats including board reports and presentations:
- Preparation and execution of equipment supply contracts
- Managing and supervising all consultant and contract staff undertaking project work.
- Discharge of CDM duties where appropriate.
- Participate in the validation and handover processes for capital projects in liaison with quality assurance, production management and maintenance function, and ensure that all necessary training, drawings and documentation are provided for validation, operation and maintenance purposes.
- Uphold and contribute to the development of site engineering standards to comply with regulatory and pharmaceutical industry requirements. Ensure that appropriate standards of GMP, housekeeping, safety and discipline are always maintained both within the department and operational areas.
- A degree in an engineering discipline is essential, preferably in chemical or mechanical engineering
- Chartered Engineer or at application stage
- Sound knowledge of environmental, health and safety legislations
- Due to the varied nature of project work, all round engineering knowledge is required.
- Innovative and creative approach to problem solving
- Strong time management, stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and deliver against key deadlines
If this sounds like the position for you, please apply today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more QA specialists for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you? QA Specialist required to join a Global biotech
As Dublin continues to embed itself as Irelands Pharmaceutical capital, we are seeking a Documentation Specialist to become part of a $500 million state of the art bio facility. Located 15 minutes
Our client, a global pharmaceutical organisation, is currently looking for an experienced Data Historian Senior Engineer for a long-term contract position based in Co. Tipperary. The successful
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.