Senior Project Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the-art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Senior Project Engineer will be required to plan and coordinate project activities to ensure the effective and efficient on-time delivery of the projects.
- Determines project responsibilities, specification and schedule; by identifying project phases and elements, studying product design and customer requirements, in addition to studying project plan and specifications
- Controls project costs and prepares project status reports
- At least seven years’ experience within project management in the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical operation (e.g. manufacturing, technology, validation, engineering)
- Stakeholder management of multi decision-makers, colleagues, peers and cross-functional teams
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Site HVAC Utilities Engineer An exciting new opportunity for an experienced utilities engineer to join a global bio-pharmaceutical company on their €300 million new build project in Ireland.
Republic of Ireland
Process Engineer - New Product Introduction - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Capital Project - Leinster - 11-month contract With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a
Project Engineer – Capital Projects – Global Pharmaceutical Company – County Tipperary – 11 month contract Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.