Senior QC Compliance Specialist
A Leading midlands-based biotechnology organization requires a Senior QC (Quality Control)Compliance Specialist to support their growing GMP laboratory at their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Ireland. This role will identify and implement process and compliance improvement opportunities.
- Support implementation of effective shift handover/QC internal communication
- Identify and implement improvements to Lab Processes, Layout/flow and 6S type activities
- Training – design of induction training to lab, up to area SME level – define the training requirements and implement simplified training program
- Planning, scheduling and facilitating continuous improvement workshops and translation of the output to procedural/process updates.
- Documentation flow and paperwork practices – Improving Right First Time and reducing GDP errors within QC and implementing processes to track and trend performance against targets
- Develop simplified and effective scheduling for routine/non routine activities to maximize available resources
- Implementation of real time review and real time trending of all QC data
- Support Implementation of in-house microbial identification using the Vitek including the design of process, documentation and training program.
- Extensive experience working in a GMP Quality Control Laboratory
- MSc. Degree in science/pharmaceutical related subject
- Knowledge and understanding of GMP/GDP standards
- Strong problem solving and leadership experience
- Experience in workshop facilitation
- Experienced in leading and executing continuous improvement initiatives
- Experience of SOP authoring and document management processes
- Experience of provision training to others
- Good working knowledge of QC Microbiology and Chemistry instrumentation and methods
- An ability to work independently, as well as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills are essential.
- Excellent time management organizational skills along with a proven ability to multi-task.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
QA Specialist, Leading Biotech Company, Dublin A Leading biotechnology company in Dublin require a QA Specialist- CMO (contract Manufacturing Organisation) or external quality to join them on a
Quality Manager, Global Biotech Organisation, Dublin A Leading Dublin based biotech organisation requires a QA (Quality Assurance) Manager to support their Global Distribution/ Shipping and
QA Specialist- Distribution - Republic of Ireland A Leading Dublin based biotechnology organization requires a QA (Quality Assurance) Specialist to support their Global Distribution/ Shipping
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.