Senior Quality Risk Assessor
This vacancy has now expired
Working on this state of the art, newly acquired facility, the successful candidate will be responsible for integration our clients internal quality systems and Risk Strategy for manufacturing processes as well as site modifications to allow the introduction of new products to the site.
Supporting the Quality Systems team the Quality Risk Management (QRM) Assessor role will be primarily involved in developing and managing the Quality Risk Management Program to ensure all the Regulatory required Quality Risk assessments are completed.
- Facilitation of Quality risk Assessments
- Implement Risk management Principles, methods and tools in line with client Standards
- Facilitate and coach for root cause analysis in the required areas.
- Schedule and lead risk assessments to identity risk, implement risk mitigation's measures and manage in the client RMS.
- Partner with Global QRM stakeholders and represent on site.
- In depth knowledge of GMPs and GDP principles
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment delivering to a high quality standard.
- Extensive level of experience with performing risk assessments using different tools (e.g. FMEA, FTA, HACCP, etc
- Individual will be versed in risk management tools and RCA
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in QRM in a Bahamaceutical or biologics or pharmaceutical setting.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
QA Specialist – 12-month contract - Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical
CSV Engineer – Contract – Ireland Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its
QA Specialist – 12-month contract – Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.