Senior Recruitment Manager
As a team, we have created Quanta’s values developing a unique, rewarding and fun work environment. We provide all colleagues with structured career progression, development and training opportunities; and we ensure the whole team is rewarded for the contribution they make, truly embracing our ONE TEAM ethos.
Working across 30 different countries worldwide we partner some of the world's leading Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and ICT companies, providing contract & permanent recruitment services. We encourage our team to have full autonomy in their roles and be entrepreneurial by nature.
Business Unit Leaders are viewed as mentors and leaders of commercial enterprise within the company, which is why commitment and enthusiasm for the promotion of core business activity is prerequisite for the job.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Build and implement detailed and effective business plans to achieve sales, financial and budgetary objectives.
- Agree individual objectives with your team, setting clear review schedules and performance guidelines.
- Identify key training requirements and, in conjunction with the Quanta Staff Development Coaches, provide knowledge and guidance to ensure team success.
- Join your respective team members on site visits (UK and abroad). Assist in preparation, delivery and follow up activities.
- Monitor and evaluate service levels to clients and contractors, refine customer service and improve overall standards of supply and after sales support.
- Provide an environment where open and honest communication is encouraged.
You will have previously managed a team of Sales Consultants and/or Business Winners, leading by example and investing time in developing and progressing your team.
We pride ourselves on our values and encourage our team to build long and rewarding careers at Quanta. With an average attrition rate of 6.5 years we are not your typical recruitment company.
We offer continuous training, development and support for all our employees throughout their respective careers. We do this by utilising our Staff Development Coaches to deliver both one on one and group sessions. We have a clearly defined, yet flexible career paths which can enable all colleagues to reach Directorship if they wish.
On top of this we reward our colleagues both financially with competitive salaries, benefits and commission schemes, as well as great company incentives and a strong work/life balance.
If you would like to find out more about Quanta and this opportunity apply today.
Are you looking to progress into a team leadership role and have experience of contractor payroll? Leading the finance team who process the international payroll for all our contractors and the billi
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the position for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside London
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside Lond
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.