Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Senior Scheduler to join their team in Dublin for their new large-scale facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Senior Scheduler role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As the Senior Scheduler you will be responsible for developing and leading the operational readiness planning for the site from post OQ activities through product filing.
- The Senior Scheduler will work with the Construction and CQ team on schedule integration, identification of threats to the schedule and mitigations identification.
- You will provide updates on a regular basis to the Directors, Associate Directors and Managers on schedule adherence and performance.
- The Senior Scheduler will lead the integration of CQV and Operational Readiness project schedules via Primavera P6 and MS Excel.
- You will be responsible for building the process, toolkits, checklists and schedule required by the team to actively carryout a successful start-up of the facilities.
- As the Senior Scheduler you will be qualified to degree level and have gained previous experience within the Life Sciences industry within Scheduling or Project Management Departments.
- The Senior Scheduler will have strong working knowledge of Primavera P6 and strong Project Planning and Project management experience.
- You will have strong problem-solving skills and have the ability to work cross-functionally as a critical member of the team.
- The Senior Scheduler will have excellent communication skills and will be able to liaise with multiple levels within the company.
If you feel this excellent opportunity matches your background and you would like to work for this Global Pharmaceutical company then please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Project Manager – New Product Introduction (NPI) – Dublin – Contract As Dublin continues to embed itself as Ireland's Pharmaceutical capital, we are seeking for an NPI Project Manager to
Republic of Ireland
One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you? A Project Manager / Project Engineer required to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.