We are currently working with a large Global Pharmaceutical organisation at one of their manufacturing facilities in Nottinghamshire, Midlands. They are looking for an experienced Senior Scientist to join them initially for 6 months with possibility to extend to 12 months.
This position will be on site, not remote working. Hours per week: 37.5
We are looking for the following experience:
- Either PhD with 1 - 3 years industry experience or 3+ years Industry experience in a similar Senior Scientist / Formulation Scientist / Analytical Scientist position.
- Able to work to cGMP standards
- Experience leading or training junior members of staff is beneficial
- Understanding of appropriate characterisation techniques and/or formulation/manufacturing processes
Duties to include the following:
- To perform all laboratory work to a high degree of scientific rigour such that it will stand up to external scientific, legal or regulatory scrutiny.
- To manage the day to day activities of a team and perform performance management of assigned staff.
- Support the Management team by assisting the delivery of the internal research program.
- To provide leadership and training to the junior members of the team
- Support Group Heads and the Business Development Team in assembling quotations for Clients within the agreed timeframe.
- To ensure that projects are scheduled accordingly to deliver to expected timeframes
- To maintain knowledge and awareness of the latest developments and best practice in own area of expertise and seek to apply within the company
- To communicate with clients in an effective, proactive and appropriate manner
- Constantly strive to develop and support a culture of Continuous Improvement to improve operations, streamline work processes, decrease turnaround times and improve quality.
If this role is of interest then please apply!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
South East England
Commercial Manager / Quantity Surveyor – Pharmaceutical facility expansion – UK Are you an experienced Contract Consultant looking for your next 12 month assignment? I am working with a
Initial 6 month contract for a Drug Development Project Manager to join a Global Pharmaceutical organisation in East Midlands. Working within the Project Management department, we are looking for
South West England
Would you like to work for one of the largest CMO’s in the world? Well look no further as we may have the opportunity for you! CQV Engineer required to join a global pharmaceutical company located
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.