Senior Specialist - Inspection Readiness
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Senior Specialist - Inspection Readiness, to join their team in Dublin for their new large-scale facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Position responsibilities as follows:
- Support the implementation of the Inspection Readiness Program on-site.
- Support Compliance direction for the site by ensuring adherence to divisional policies and guidelines as well as applicable Regulatory Requirements.
- Lead and perform internal audits (facility, system and walk through) in addition to supporting management of the internal audit schedule at the site.
- Evaluate root cause analysis, CAPA responses, monitor CAPA completion, and verify CAPA effectiveness for audits & inspections for complete remediation.
- Support the preparation and hosting of Health Authority inspections and Divisional GMP Audits.
If this looks like the role for you, please get in touch today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
QC Analyst in Analytical Testing - Contract - Dublin A global bio pharmaceutical organisation based on the east coast of Ireland are currently looking for an experienced QC Analyst for a long term
QAV Specialist - Contract - Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is
Data Analyst - 12-months+ - Ireland A global pharmaceutical organisation are currently looking for an experienced Data analyst for a long term contract position based on the east coast of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.