Senior Technical Specialist
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Industry at present with no shortage of major expansion/ new-build facilities. We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Technical Specialist with tech transfer and upstream cell culture experience to join a project for a global pharmaceutical organisation, located in the midlands, with great longevity of employment possibility.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior Technical Specialist with upstream cell culture and tech transfer experience to join this new project, located in the midlands, for a period of 12 months initially.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in technical services support in the manufacture of mammalian drug substance cell culture and purification and/or process development and/or manufacturing support
- Experienced in relevant unit operations including vial thaw and scale-up, seed train and production bioreactors, harvest, chromatography, UF/DF, viral filtration and inactivation, final formulation and media and buffer preparations.
- Comprehensive understanding of cGMP requirements for clinical and commercial biopharmaceutical manufacturing and the ability to implement best practices.
- Experience of technology transfers and implementing new clinical and commercial biopharmaceutical manufacturing processes, specifically in the manufacture of mammalian bulk drug substance operations.
- Prior experience of single-use systems (bioreactors, single-use mixers) would be an advantage
- Ability to present and defend the technical aspects of manufacturing operations.
- Self-motivated, detail orientated enjoys the fast pace environment of a startup.
For more information on this project/position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
QA Specialist Distribution- Ireland - Contract Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Industry at present with no shortage of major expansion/ new-build facilities. We have an
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.