This vacancy has now expired
The large molecule biologics and commercial manufacturing business is looking for a Technician with strong biologics experience and great team mentality.
- The Technician will need to have worked within a GMP environment for a number of years.
- Strong knowledge and knowhow of biopharmaceutical processes (cell culturing or
- Fantastic communication skills, with the ability to work with professionals at every level.
- Produce work plans, interpret and report results of the work carried out (production protocols, spreadsheets, updates, summary reports)
- Independent execution of the agreed project related experiments according to local EH&S and quality requirements.
- Clinical trial products
- New product introduction and production
- Flexible and driven individual
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside
Quanta is currently supporting an international specialist in waste treatment and waste-to-energy solutions, Its teams design, build and operate turnkey plants for the treatment of household waste and
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a medical device organisation based in Norway? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our client that specialises in producing and developing training
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.