The large molecule biologics and commercial manufacturing business is looking for a Technician with strong biologics experience and great team mentality.
- The Technician will need to have worked within a GMP environment for a number of years.
- Strong knowledge and knowhow of biopharmaceutical processes (cell culturing or
- Fantastic communication skills, with the ability to work with professionals at every level.
- Produce work plans, interpret and report results of the work carried out (production protocols, spreadsheets, updates, summary reports)
- Independent execution of the agreed project related experiments according to local EH&S and quality requirements.
- Clinical trial products
- New product introduction and production
- Flexible and driven individual
Would you like to work for one of the largest CDMOs in the world? Well, look no further as we may have the opportunity for you! We are seeking an Analytical Development Scientist to join a global p
Are you an experienced Manufacturing Technologist within the Life Sciences industry? Are you looking to further your career with an industry leading organisation? Then the position of Senior Manufactu
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside Lond
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.