Senior Upstream Process Engineer
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior Upstream Process Engineer with biopharmaceutical experience to join this new project for a period of 12 months initially on a 3 year project.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum qualification B.Sc./ B.Eng. or M.Sc./ M.Eng. Degree in Chemical or Biochemical
- Minimum of 7+ years post academic process engineering experience in relevant biopharmaceutical processing design, construction & start-up environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead / influence teams in matrix environment
- Demonstrated management skill in leading a team to deliver a portfolio of scope delivery being task driven and commercially aware
- Experience and Knowledge of C&Q generation/execution processes and operating models
- In-depth understanding of process/project engineering and technologies pertinent to unit operations with particular focus on Bulk Biological Upstream unit operations, including Seed train design, Bioreactor design, Media and Buffer preparation, Centrifugation, Homogenisation, Purification, Mobile Process Vessels, Bioburden reduction/Sterile Filtration and CIP/SIP.
- Knowledge on the application of Disposable Technologies
- Knowledge of DCS / PLC process control platforms and industry SDLC methodology
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Capable of managing own work load / project management
- Excellent communication/presentation/organizational skills.
For more information on this project / position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV today!
Republic of Ireland
One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you? Infrastructure Operations Support Engineer required
North West England
One of Quanta’s pharmaceutical clients based in the North West of the UK are currently looking for an IT Compliance Consultant to join their team on a 4-month contract. Role: Manage the day t
Are you looking for your next Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager position? Are you looking to expand and grow within a fabulous team? Then please read on and apply. We are looking for a highly ski
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.